Monday, July 31, 2006

School is starting to suck.
It's not that school didn't suck before,
it's that now school sucks even more.
The new lecturer sucks.
He was trained to teach walls, not students.
All the time he was in class, he was talking to the wall at the back of the class.
I mean, he looked at the wall, as if the wall could listen to him and take notes.
I didn't listen in class,
me and my friends were STONED.
The new trend in class is stoning and I love it.
Being the good parents that they are they gave me money to get a private diploma,
so I study at home.
If don't pass the exam must pay money to take sub-paper.
If fail again must re-module.
Must pay money AGAIN, $300 plus $15 GST.
What the fuck is with GST.
Cuba or dunno what country don't need to pay tax one leh.
Education is free and so is health service.
If the doctors there can't heal you, they send you to another country to get you healed,
an all expenses paid trip, somemore can go on vacation.
That's what I call a welfare country.
Their gahmen care for their welfare.
In Singapore they don't give a fuck and let you die,
of course if you show them your bank account and make them happy,
they jet you somewhere and make a big fuss lah.
Thinking about this makes me angry.
Gahmen give you money,
then my parents happy happy buy a new set of sofas.
Gahmen make you happy already then taxi fare bus fare mrt fare all go up.
Give then must return is it?
Then I rather don't take.
Better don't go up anymore or I will emigrate.
To Cuba or somewhere.
Somemore give birth and abortion is free,
and divorces only cost $3.50.
The people there fuck like crazy.
Welfare.
Siaow.

And what is it with Lebanon and Israel.
They like to fight then fight online or something lah.
Throw one bomb over so many people die.
The people there no brain one leh.
Must bomb until nobody left, left the President, then they happy lah.
Because of one soldier then fight until like that.
Fight somemore the oil prices will go up.
I mean, one person die better then many people die right.
People really are like cows.
At least cows don't fight and throw bombs.
They just eat and sleep and shit and fuck.

Money money money.
Everything is about money.
Got work also headache,
don't work also headache,
work too much also headache.

I think I will emigrate to the countryside.
And buy a farm and milk cows.
I'm the President and the cows are my people.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger