Sunday, July 30, 2006

So I just finished this book I started at the library yesterday.
Pwah I'm fast.
This book got me thinking a lot.
It's called Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock.
It's about a girl growing up in a family where her brothers play football and her dad used
to coach.
Then there's this football player who came to work at their cow farm and she became the
football trainer for this guy.
Then they sort of fell in love but none of them said anything,
cos she's from a farm, and the guy's rich and smart and handsome and with girls hanging
off his arms.
Things happened, she didn't tell him she was going to play football and the guy mistook
everything.
And the girl mistook the guy for being angry about something but mistook him for mistooking
about some other thing.
Then they stopped talking.
Then she went to play for her school's team and against the guy's team.
The girl's team beat them.
In the end they still talked but I dunno what became of their relationship afterwards.

This book really got me thinking a lot.
About friendship, love, how talking to your family is ver important, about football, about
cows (how we humans actually sometimes act like cows).

I'm starting on another book.
I'm going to go drink water.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger