Monday, July 10, 2006

I was flipping through the newspapers when I came across an article.
It's about an American being struck by lightning while he was listening to his iPod outdoors when raining.
One side of his face was chao-da, and his ear-drum spoil.
I was like, 'WHAT?'
That means my iPod is a potential hazard lah.
That means I may die while listening to music.
Wah, quite dangerous hor?
And people can get struck by lightning when talking on the handphone outdoors also.
This morning my rich classmate came to class bringing a huge, expensive looking umbrella.
He's quite rich, so his friends teased him that even his umbrella is from a designer label.
Anyways, what caught our eyes was the tip of the umbrella.
IT WAS MADE OF METAL.
We joked about how he didn't get struck by lightning. *touch wood*

To fill you in on my school's latest news,
2 girls from my class were expelled cos they were caught fighting.
From what I've heard, Ms.A was presenting her powerpoint slides and Ms.B laughed.
Ms.A mistook Ms.B for laughing at her and waited for her outside the classroom after class.
Ms.A beat Ms.B up.
She scratched and attacked only Ms.B's face, and there was a deep scratch on her neck.
Tada, they were expelled.
Ms.A so smart lah, attack only the face, maybe she couldn't stand how pretty Ms.B is,
so attack only the face and scar her beautiful face.
But from what I heard, Ms.B deserves it also.
Ms.B is pretty and stuck up, she even wears skirts to school without panties,
and even seduced her best friend's boyfriend.
Now even her best friend also dulan, dowan friend her.
Then today we got a letter passed around, supposedly a petition for us to sign to help get Ms.A back to school.
So exciting hor?
Sound like a page from Hollywood tabloids.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger