Wednesday, July 12, 2006

There was a time when I was very depressed.
I wrote this song, but chucked it somewhere in the computer,
but just discovered it last night.

Death is Not a Life Sentence

standing at the edge of summer
tomorrow's another day
it doesn't matter who i am
it doesn't matter what i do
i just wanna be free
let me out of this misery
i want to shout to the world
what people don't know and see
it's because of many reasons that they are hiding
they are scared, fearful of responsibilities

i let the wind take my body
i feel my soul being taken
i know God is with me
for once i feel a silent peace
because all the love in the world has ceased
i feel myself being lifted
i opened my eyes to realise
that i'm on top of the world
overlooking the ocean,
and that i had jumped from a cliff
freedom is sweet
ignorance is bliss
death is not a life sentence,
for dying is a only a short precious moment
there is darkness
no sounds, no people
nothing to stop me while i fall
i am falling down, down...
it doesn't stop
i don't want it to stop
i want to keep falling
i think of nothing
i clear my heavy head of thoughts
i feel the lord's reassuring hands,
guiding me in and out of the darkness into light
never again will there only be night
for now i have understood,
death is what i'm waiting for
death is what i've been searching for
now i rest in peace

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger