Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Everyone in class has noticed that our two lecturers are starting to get more and more irritated by our idle chatting in class, which is also getting louder.
Cos nobody ever listens in class, except the goodie goodie good students.
But I study hard at home, so am I one of the goodie good students?
Of cos I am.

We have different topics to chat about in class everyday.
Especially during breaks, which are also getting longer.
Today's break lasted for 45 mins, instead of the usual 30 mins.
Today we chatted about dogs.
The six of us seem to have the same interest in dogs.
The girl beside me owns two dogs,
one fat Jack Russell, and one weird breed.
She's also got the smarts about dogs.
She knows about this and that, that and this.
The football-kicking guy's friend's someone's cousin's son's dunno who
owns a Huskey who leads a good life.
The dog's owner practically has the house's air conditioner on 24 hours a day,
just because of the dog.
It's a Huskey mah,
that's why hard to survive in Singapore's weather,
so fucking hot.
And when my friend eats bread, she looks at the dog,
and dog is eating beef.
She says sometimes she wants to take the beef and give the dog the bread.
And army dudes eat dog biscuits,
I think cos it supplies us with a lot of energy or carbo.
But my friend says it tastes like shit.
See lah, we are no better than dogs.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger