Monday, July 17, 2006

I just went through 3 and a half hours of intensive studying.
I haven't done that in a long, long, long, long time.
Or should I say nong, nong, nong, nong time.
That "Nong ago" guy from Singapore Idol.
I heard he made it big in New York.
By the way, I only support Mr.Jonathan Leong.
He's the runner-up of my list of hottest guys,
first one of course being Mr.Tan.
Anyway, I write my notes until my middle finger swollen,
the first time I started writing I rested the pencil/pen/marker/crayon on my middle finger,
and after nong, nong, nong, nong years of writing,
it's created a bump.
Now it's painful.
I can't raise my finger.

Listened to 98.7FM while studying and tada!
The Daniel Ong and Mr.Young collabo.
They tried to call themselves the Collabro.
Haha.
You put two lame people together, they become super-lame lah.
Heard from them that Mr.Einstein had six girlfriends, while he was married.
Probably all at the same time.
7 women leh.
How to handle.
And how was he able to attract so many females ah,
he's not exactly good looking.
Then Mr.Young said Mr.Einstein was the one who came up with the Big Bang theory.
If you don't get it, nevermind.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger