Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Today is our 5th month together.
Can't believe it's already been so long, so many things happened too.
Last night we went to IMM to have dinner and walk around.
We were at Daiso, the $2 shop,
and I was looking at this chalk board/weekly schedule thingy,
when I heard him fart.
I said quite loudly, "Eh, ni fang pi arh?"
When I turned around, I saw him running away very quickly.
What made me laugh was the way he ran,
and when I said, "Eh, ni fang pi arh?",
a lot of shoppers had turned around to look at me,
only to find me talking to myself,
and they thought I was the one who farted and blamed it on someone else,
and was laughing like a psycho.
Hahaha.
That made me laugh a lot.

Xiao Hong once asked me,
If you love someone, would you travel a long distance just to see him?
I said yes.
Last night I travelled an hour and 30 minutes on bus to see him.
Haha.

The TV spoil.
Mother has gone downstairs to her friend's shop to watch TV.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger