Sunday, July 23, 2006

Fuck man, my modem got problem.
IT's SO FRUSTRATING.

Yesterday we were at the library the whole afternoon.
I was studying for my Organisational Behaviours exam on Monday,
while he was happily reading his submarine comics.
Then we went to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest at night.
IT WAS GOOD!
Although some say it's not as good as the first one.
Well, the first one was so long ago I've forgotten it.
The movie is packed with all the good stuff: adventure, humour, and 'horror'?
Maybe the disgusting-ness of Captain Davey Jones and his Flying Dutchman crew.
Almost made me want to puke.
They've got these barnacles, sea creatures growing on their bodies and faces.
I didn't like the one with the shark face.
Yuck.
The one with the hermit crab head was funny.
I think he's Cantonese leh.
When his head got cut off,
he muttered some words that sounded Cantonese,
and he kept saying 'Haiyah', when his body couldn't find its way to the head.
So funny, the 'Haiyah' thing.

The part when Elizabeth Swann kissed Jack Sparrow made me jealous of Keira Knightley.
She got to kiss Johnny Depp!

I reached home at about 12am.
Met Matthew and Christopher on the bus.
They asked me if Daryl was still being an ass in class and
I told them no, he's not in the same class as me.
I wonder how they know I study at MDIS.
I'm not very high-profiled.
I had to walk past the suicide site on the way home,
it's just beside the elavator.
The hair on the back of my neck stood on end.
I can't believe I have to walk past there everyday.
I wonder if he's there.
Well, yeah I believe in the supernatural.
Had so many experiences that I don't like to talk about.

Ma: "Girl, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
Me: "I want to be a pirate!"

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger