Monday, July 17, 2006

I thought my thoughts of the band was long gone,
but py smsed me last night to ask me about it!
Yay.
Py's getting her friend in, I also got my classmate in.
We'll probably start next week,
after my exams.
Speaking of exams,
SIGH.

Next week's my exams.
Although we have this week off from school to study at home,
next week is still the week that I dread.
Although there're only two modules,
but imagine how much we have to study.
I know I can't compare my workload to a Poly student's workload,
but I was born lazy.
Whatever.
Come to think of it,
actually not a lot to study,
but a lot of practising and memorising.
I'll get through it.

There're some problems going on between me and Mr.Tan.
My bf lah.
But I don't want to publicise to the world my personal life,
so no more details.
But it's not a big problem,
it's just that i think too much.
I worry and worry and worry and get so emotional.
He always manages to convince me nothing bad's going to happen.
But after that I go through the same phase again.
Having someone to love is a good feeling,
and knowing that you're being loved is an even better feeling.(:

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger