Sunday, July 09, 2006

Okay so I've got a new blogskin, it makes me want to blog more and blog.

Quite anxious as of what tonight's match will turn out, after all it's the FIFA World Cup finals.
This day only come once every four years leh.
Confirm must watch, even if I keep nodding off.
So... The big match, Italy against France.
I'm rooting for France, although I don't know Italy that well.
No matter how much you people say about Zinedine Zidane getting old and his hair falling off,
"OLD GINGER IS STILL THE SPICIEST."
It's that crucial goal that Zidane scored that led France to the finals.
My boyfriend says France might win this year, if this year they win then got pattern already.
4 years ago Brazil won, 4 years earlier France won.
But such a pity Brazil couldn't even get to the semi-finals this year.
I was planning to wear my Brazil shirt tomorrow if Brazil had gotten to the finals and won.
The day after Brazil beat Japan, I wore my Brazil shirt to school.
My soccer-playing classmate accused me of being a Brazil supporter.
Although I'm not a diehard fan, I can't say I'm not a fan.
After all, they were Number 1.
Used to be the best team in the world.
4 years ago, their coordination was perfect.
Every goal was spot on.
Ronaldo could do anything.
But now I dunno what happen lah.
So disappointing.
And England also lor.
What happened to my Mr.David Beckham?
Not one single England player is nominated for this year's Golden Ball Award, you know.
But of course my Mr.Michael Ballack is one of the nominees.
Mr.Oliver Kahn won the Golden Glove Award in World Cup 2002.
Best goalkeeper.
Best!

But my favourite team still Germany lor.

4 years ago is, 4 years later will also be.
8 years ago I wasn't watching the World Cup.
8 years ago I was busy getting caned by my primary school teacher.
4 years later I can bet liao. Big money, big money!

People at work ask me of my opinions before matches.
I say which team win, they bet that team, they win money.
Not I haolian lah, please.

WAKE UP AND WATCH THE FOOTBALL!

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger