Friday, July 21, 2006

So exciting leh.
I woke up dreaming that I was driving a car,
then came out from my room and ma was back from the market.
She told me someone from upstairs jumped off the building this morning.
She didn't see it but pa witnessed it.
Gonna ask him about it tonight.
I asked ma if it was a teenager, cos it's nearing the O Levels.
She shot me a dirty look and told me it was an adult.
Next month Hungry Ghost Festival already,
both August and September.
I hope he/she skips this year's and come back next year.
Maybe they need some ritual or probation,
need some time to settle some things then can come down to the world as Hungry Ghosts.

Then ma told me, feeling so noble,
that she had spent almost all her money she brought with her to the market.
Left only 2 bucks,
and she bought my favourite lor mee,
didn't have money for breakfast herself.
But she's now eating her yam kueh that she made yesterday lah.
Although she's a bit hao lian,
but nevertheless she's a good ma.
And I was suspecting she's having an affair with the TV repairman yesterday.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger