Tuesday, August 01, 2006

He told me I'm starting to sound crude when I blog.
So urm, enough of crude language.

Just back from school.
Today had a new lecturer, Mrs Peggy Yeo for Principles of Economics.
Yesterday's Mr Kwan ( Mr Talk-to-Wall-Kwan ) for Principles of Business Management.
Today's Peggy Yeo ar, wasn't what I expected.
I expected her to be really old, or really young.
But she's the mother of a teenger, 30 plus or 40.
I tell you, compared to the other lecturers I've had, this one is good.
This one is trained to teach students, not walls, and not only she can teach,
she can INTERACT.
See, the key word here is INTERACT.
When you interact with your students,
then you can get your students to PARTICIPATE.
And if your students participate,
there'll be a higher chance of a high passing rate.
Of course I'm going to pass.
If don't pass, no diploma.
If no diploma, the parents will kick me out of the house.
If no house to live in, I will die.

Well, school don't suck that much anymore.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger