Sunday, September 17, 2006

Whees!
I fixed my computer!
But with a little help from my baby of course.
I thought he sounded a little annoyed on the phone.
I was interrupting his fish tank cleaning session.
His fish was getting increasingly irritated by that murky and smelly water.
But now I have no hamster cage to clean. :(

It feels good to have a good computer again. :)
Yesterday I was at the National Library with him in the afternoon.
Had lunch at Fish & Co.
I had fish and chips.
Given the price, the fish was big too.
I ate the fish and the side order sotong then couldn't get the fries down.

You know why they call it fish and chips?
I think it's because it's invented in England.
The English call fries, chips.
But in Singapore, we call them French Fries, like in America.

If fish and chips was invented in America,
we could be calling them fish and fries, aye?

Blah.
I love blogging. :)

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger