Thursday, September 07, 2006

Next week's the start of my exams.
I want to say who cares? But I have to care.
If fail have to take sub paper, if fail again have to remodule.
$300 plus $15 GST.
Take sub paper is $30 I think.
Stress leh, so much to study.
But I'm at Fiona's house with Huiling too.
Was going to plau Monopoly but can't find it.
I should be studying now right.

I'm bored so I've uploaded some photos.

This is a photo of my hamster when she was alive,

although it looks like she dead here.


This is a photo of my dying hamster.

She was struggling to stay alive the whole time,

it made me heart ache.


This is a photo of my cousins and I.

Note how we are all doing different things.

I'm the one in the green overalls.

I loved to wear overalls when I was a kid.

The toddler there is my sis.

She looked like a boy when she was a kid.


This is the celebration of my 3rd birthday.

It was held at my grandma's place, in Malaysia.

Those are my cousins.

I'm the short one right in front of the cake.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger