Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Watched Oprah yesterday evening, so decided to write this blog.
Do you know that there are one school drop out every nine seconds?
That's a million drop outs every year.
And not all of them make to graduation day.
Cities like New York only have 50+% graduation.
And the school building conditions are horrible.
Peeling paint, leaking ceilings, broken toilets...
You'd think that such a rich country would have good facilities in schools,
but schools in Singapore have schools in better conditions.
So that's why...
you small children har, must study hard.
If not your parents will chuck you in some smelly and dirty school in America.

Then watched Stories of Love at night.
Nice show leh, every week got different stories about well... love.
Last night's was about a woman's friend who went to screw her boyfriend.
Then the friend got pregnant and the woman found out and chucked her boyfriend blah blah.
The boyfriend was played by Randall Tan.
Randall Tan cute leh!
He has two dogs... and a wife.

You know yesterday I didn't attend school hor,
that Indian bastard didn't bring the attendance list again!
Someone ought to shoot him.
Not the first time liao.
I think I'll shoot him myself.

My friends ask me to go KBox on Friday.
I think I'd rather play XBox.
Not my type leh, karaeok.
I think the boom box will probably explode when I start singing.
And my friend said he want to remember Zhang Guo Rong by singing his songs.
I can listen ahh... but cannot sing.
Phwah.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger