Friday, September 29, 2006

Early in the morning someone is drilling something upstairs.
No consideration leh, these people.
Fuck, now he's banging away.
I'll plug into my ITunes with my old-fashioned-super-huge-ear-muffs-like headphones.
But the music quality is good, you know.
Someone should suggest to Apple to make these huge headphones to come with IPod.
Nirvana rocks okay.
SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT!

Actually however much we hate the Indian lecturer,
sometimes lessons are exciting too.
Yesterday another guy got into trouble with him,
he was being rude of course.
Not going to go into details cos I think you're probably bored by the things happening in
my class.

After class, walked to Queensway MRT with my classmates.
We talked about true love.
My friend does not see a problem with having a much older girlfriend/boyfriend.
Of course he knows that my boyfriend is 29.
I don't see it as a problem either.
True love conquers all.
Haha.
My that friend, he's seen a lot of things.
I'd say he's very experienced in a lot of aspects,
although being just 19.
He told me he has a friend who's also 19,
who has a boyfriend that's 50 years old.
PHWAH!
Can fight with her father already leh!
My other friend remarked that probably she goes for the money.
Yes he's quite well off, some company's GM.
My friend said that at first she was with him for the money.
But afterwards it became love.
But I told him maybe because after some time, being with him became a habit.
But my friend don't believe, say it's true love.
He said there was once the bf went overseas for business for a week,
the gf called my friend in the midddle of the night,
crying, and saying she miss him.
One week only.
I'll have to bear three weeks when he goes to Australia in November.

Somemore the parents don't object leh!
PHWAH!

Another thing,
I hate people who keep reapplying their make-up.
Be it male or female.
Yesterday on the way to school in the bus.
There was this super vain girl sitting in front of me.
Didn't look any older than me.
She was applying her lipstick over and over again.
And her whatever powder.
Apply until quite scary leh.
And she was staring at herself in the mirror half of the bus journey.
YUCKS.

My boyfriend so shy leh, don't dare to kiss me in public.
So I kiss him lor.
Haha.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger