Thursday, September 21, 2006

Just had lunch.
Downstairs fishball noodles (YUM!).
Somehow everybody knows me hor.
The auntie knows me.
Pwhah.
I had a sneezing fit this morning,
where mucus nonchalantly dribbled from my nostrils.
I like that funny feeling.
Don't be gross,
of course I didn't stick out my tongue and lick it all up.

Just remembered that we didn't watch the Family Guy movie at PY's house yesterday.
That's the reason we went to PY's house.

Yesterday that stall hor,
was at a kopitiam.
Funny to find such a stall in a kopitiam.
The stall itself got so many employees already.
And the kopitiam didn't have a lot of people.
But have a lot of birds.
Few people.
But many birds.
Sparrow, mynah, crows and pigeons.
Come and ask me the hokkien words for sparrow and mynah.
Haha I know them.
Give you a hint.
It ends with a "jiao".

And yesterday bought Lime magazine.
So early publish the October issue.
But maybe it's because of the Idol craze.
Of course it's the last two Idols, Jonathan and Hady.
I support Jonathan,
but if the final two was Hady and Jasmine,
I'd root for Hady.
Hady not bad lah.
Tough choice this time.
Malay or Chinese?
Chinese or Malay?
Indian?
No, don't have Indian.
And yes, this will be the final Singapore Idol.
No more season 3.
Pack your bags, everyone.

Guess what?
Halfway through Project Runway,
a flying cockroach happily zoomed into my living room last night.
It was FUCKING HUGE!
First reaction was to grab the sofa cushion and use it as a shield on top of my head,
second reaction was to dive for cover in my room, door slammed shut.
But to think about it, second reaction should probably be grabbing the insecticide and
spraying it at the darn creature for all it's worth.
I did that, third reaction actually, or maybe delayed reaction.
But the thing is, it flew to my kitchen and attached itself to the kitchen ceiling.
I held up the insecticide can and sprayed it like an air fresherner.
Dazed, and a little poison,
it fell and wriggled its hairy legs on the floor.
I then sprayed at it again.
Then it died.
Fourth reaction, I raised both my hands in triumph, with the insecticide in my right hand.
It's not easy leh.
Flying Cockroach VS Scurrying Cockroach.
You think which one easier to take down?
Must aim properly leh, if not you end up poisoning everyone in the house.
PHWAH!
One of my biggest achievements. (:

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger