Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So now I'm at Huiling's house once again.
Supposed to be studying, but...
I said the same thing the last time but I always end up managing to study last minute and get through it.
Haha.
I'm confident that I can do well for that paper I did on Monday cos,
well, the lecturer gave us hints that all came out.
As some people say, private diploma holders paid money to get their certs.
They close one eye mah,
as long as the lecturers don't directly tell us the questions that will come out for exams then he isn't breaking the school rule lor.
But this lecturer teaches for the money lah.
It's just a job to him.
Unlike Peggy Yeo.
She's like, devoted and compassionate and stuff, about teaching.
She makes sure that her students do well, so she'll feel proud of them when they get good results.
Now, that's what a call a good teacher.
Unlike some people who teaches the wall at the back.

I don't have a thing against him lah.
But...
Okay maybe I have something against him.

I feel this time round the Econs paper will be easier,
cos I pay attention and do my homework and Peggy is proud of me.
I'll only be a good student to a good teacher.
But it'll be my loss if I'm a bad student to a bad teacher, aye?
I study in the dark.
And get good grades no matter what.
Somehow I manage to pull it off in the end.
I know one day I won't be able to pull it off again.
The first one being my O Levels.
And landing in a private diploma institution.
Hahs.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger