Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Okay lor.
Hady Mirza was crowned the second Singapore Idol last night.
Such a pity.
I thought Jon sounded and looked more like the Singapore Idol.
These two years both winners are Malay leh.
The whole Singapore don't even have one Chinese who is good enough meh?
You see the Top 12, Chinese more or Malay more?
I didn't root for Hady cos I thought he makes fame and popularity a big thing.
Like the biggest advantage is being in Orchard Road and everybody knows who he is.
Believe me, he said that before.
Whereas Jon more humble lah,
say coming this far has made him more confident and this is the thing he has has been
dreaming for so long.
Hady fans are going to shoot me.

By the way, after Sunday's 'non-vote' sms,
I didn't vote again last night.
Maybe my one vote really counts hor?
But so expensive leh.
Last time 50 cents, now 60 cents.
Everything must become more expensive these days hor?
Fuck lah,
stupid gahmen.

Not in school now.
Cos I have a stupid lecturer.
Blah lah, the Bollywood superstar.
When he teaches, we listen but don't bother to be enthusiastic and all that.
Then he dowan teach leh.
He just stand there and look at us.
At the end of the lesson,
we asked for the attendance list,
he just said, "I didn't bring it, you can sign it tomorrow."
WHAT THE FUCK?!
Where got this kind of lecturer?
Can forget to bring attendance list one meh?
I think he really broke a lecturer rule this time!
Someone must complain!
The school stresses how you must attend every lesson and sign your attendance at the end
of the day, but how can the lecturer forget to bring!
I wasted yesterday lah.
Business Law is interesting, but my lecturer sucks.

Last night watched Top Model.
Jade sucks right.
Poor Gina.
But she's weak lah.
Let this kind of little things take over her,
until she can't do anything right.
She like that hor, shouldn't join the competition.
But she's pretty leh.

I can't help it.
I have to put these photos of my neighbour's dog.
She's so cute!
Then again, why am I always posting pictures.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger