Monday, September 25, 2006

So I was at PY's house yesterday.
Talked about some issues.
Then at night we ordered Canadian Pizza, PY's grandma's suggestion.
Some pictures:


Her grandma's so cute.
I wish I have my grandma living with me, like PY and Huiling's.
Watched the finals of Singapore Idol while waiting for pizza.
I think Hady sang better, but I'm rooting for Jon.
But it doesn't matter who wins in the end, they're both good.
I wanted to vote, and I happily sent in an sms.
But after maybe half an hour,
Gurmit Singh said, "Singapore, this is the moment you've been waiting for,
THE LINES ARE OPENED."
I was like, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
I voted before the lines are opened!
Dunno whether that stupid sms cost 60 cents not.

Damn suay last night.
Then after PY's house, on the way home in the bus,
I dropped my phone.
It was in the Singtel paper bag PY gave me to put the Bleach CDs that Ben returned me,
when the bus suddenly braked,
the paper bag fell to the floor,
and my phone flew out.
You know the SBS buses floors are like fucking sandpaper.
And somemore my phone slide on the floor for quite a long distance.
For the second time that night, I was like, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
The people were like, "PHWAH! This dumb girl so suay, N70 drop on the floor leh!"
Everybody stared, but nobody helped to pick up my things.
Fucking typical Singaporeans.
My phone now got major scratches lah.
Fucking sandpaper bus floor.
Fucking Singaporeans.
Fucking Gurmit Singh.
Fuck lah.
KNNBCCB.

I just realised i like rap music, gangsta rap all that.
Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent.
I like Sean Paul too, but dunno what the hell he talking.
I'm going to download.

I like Fruit Tree Orange juice too.
So nice.
Better than Absolut fucking Vodka.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger