Thursday, April 05, 2007

My Thursday Morning

Not feeling so good.
Feeling very sleepy.
Consideration is being made for going back to sleep,
but I've got so many things yet to be completed.
Feeling kind of lethargic and nasal.
Not having blocked nose but voice sounds terribly whiny, for some reason.
Around 7:15am, the Ma dropped the bamboo thing before putting the clothes out to dry.
The noise jolted me awoke.
I am not happy.

Mother and son will be arriving tomorrow.
Being Good Friday and a public holiday, the father may probably be here too.
They'll be bringing the baby cot and nappies and bottles and pacifiers and milk formulas and all the things that troublesome
babies need.
Baby and I will be laying our eyes on each other for the first time tomorrow.
Hope we will give each other good first impressions.
We will be seeing a lot of each other.
A lot.

This is my short hair.
Not particularly pleased with it.
But whatever.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger