Saturday, April 07, 2007

My Saturday Afternoon

I'm in the library with him now.
I'm spending so much time with him,
but it's never enough.
Well, you understand.

So yesterday my cousin, her husband, and the baby came over.
I was sort of napping when my Ma opened my door with the baby in her arms,
to "introduce" us.
He was wearing this bright green one-piece baby suit,
I thought he looked like a bright green cabbage.
Without my specs I'm blind,
so I sat up and leaned in to see his face properly.
When I peered at his face,
he sort of shook his head and squirmed to get away.
Didn't get off to a very good start, did we?
No, didn't think so.

Me and my sis have started to call him The Caterpillar (because of his green suit).
I'm contemplating calling him Little Green Man.
Anyway,
his name is Ethan Mak Kai Jie.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger