Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Deteriorating Memory!

I realised with a jolt yesterday when I was studying that I'm now not as good as memorizing stuff for exams,
compared to when I was in secondary school.
Is it that I'm getting old or are the things I'm studying are so boring that I can't get them into my head?
By hook or by crook, I've got to get them in,
with tomorrow being the big day, and all.

I've been meaning to blog about the recent shocking news of the salary of our gahmen ministers and all that,
but I don't want to seem like I'm opposing the gahmen (starting to suspect that I am).
Was in the library yesterday and the bf went to hunt for some foreign newspapers,
and even the Hong Kong paper has the news of the salaries of our gahmen people's on the front page!
ON THE FRONT PAGE!
And as compared to other countries Presidents and such,
ours are very very well-off.
I'll stop here.
In case I go on and on and really become a gahmen opposer.

It's raining outside.
I love the rain.
Except when I'm outside.
Cos I refuse to buy myself some new slippers.
I may fall to my death anytime.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger