Monday, April 30, 2007

Spent quite some time on the computer today.
Read the post of the girl who dissed Debra Koh.
I was like, "Full of singlish and immaturity,
so NO CLASS."

I went back and read some of my previous posts.
I realised with a jolt,
why were my previous posts so long?
I think I had nothing better to do, then.
But it's not like I have plenty to do now.
Of course, it all sums up to one word: LAZINESS.
But luckily it's not always lah.

Today was kind of chaotic.
Now am having a headache the size of Europe.

The baby just went back.
I waved and waved in his face today.
I don't think he recognizes me anymore.
What?! It's only been two days!

I realise it's quite tiring to keep searching for new blogskins.
I'm going to keep this skin,
and improve with the header picture.
Gerard Way is only temporary.

I want to write the story of how my and my baby started.
But I've got to ask for his permission first.
Hehe.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger