Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Saw Thomas Ong! (:

Just reached home!
The Financial Management exam wasn't so bad.
I didn't really study for the theory part but I don't think it's going to affect my fate of passing or failing the module,
as long as I get most of the questions for the calculations correct.

Okay.
So I went to meet the bf at the National Library after my exam to study.
But end up didn't really study a lot.
So when we were about to leave,
we were at the elevators when the bf said to me,
"那个人很熟."
I turned around and guess who it was?
THOMAS ONG!
The bf said it quite loudly so I think Mr. Thomas Ong must have heard him,
so he turned over to look at us.
And that's when I turned to look at him! (:
*Drools all over the floor*

Pics of the baby:

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger