Monday, April 30, 2007

Update!

Okay.
Last week was okay,
nothing dramatic happened, nothing exciting.
In short, last week was boring.
Nowadays I'm just reading my novels,
and wait for the afternoon to arrive so I can go to class.
I think I enjoy class a lot more now,
cos lessons are in the afternoon.
I mean, it's not a big deal anymore,
I'm like, go to school then go to school lor..
I don't have this stupid dreadful feeling of the burden to have to wake up at 7.30am every morning.
Now I just wake as I please,
except the stupid baby woke me up this morning with his loud cooing and baby noises.

Baby Ethan's grown a lot since the first time I met him, three weeks ago.
He's grown bigger and fatter,
and not forgetting, LOUDER.
I was laughing at him when my Ma told me Ethan's dad told her that the baby is overweight.
I'm like, okay, you stupid fat baby!
And he'll smile at me.
The triangular piece of delicate skull is not so obvious now.
In the past I used to get really irked when I see his brain throbbing underneath his scalp.
The adults have warned us not to press on that area cos it might give him brain damange.
He's adorable, you know.
He's not a beautiful baby but he just makes people fall for his cuteness when he smiles.
He smiles a lot.
When we all laugh at him,
he thinks we're laughing at something,
and he silently laughs with us,
which makes us laugh even harder.

Last night MY baby asked me when I want to get married.
I've been thinking.
Hmmm.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger