Saturday, November 18, 2006

You all know the IPod was made to only put in tracks,
but they're not known to be able to export songs right?
I just recently downloaded a software from www.download.com which can help us to copy songs
from the IPod into the computer.
The software is called IPod Access, and it's really useful.
Partly because my computer went haywire a few months ago and I had no choice but to format it
and all my songs were gone.
I have like, a few GB worth of songs in my computer.
400+ songs are in my IPod, so I managed to get them out.
That website is really good.
There are some tips and tricks to help you in everything electronically.
I read about some tips that I can purchase an IPod battery and replace it myself,
because sending it for servicing may cost up to $160 or more.
But the problem is I haven't heard of anywhere that sells IPod batteries
except for websites.
But that's as useless to me as a scarecrow.
I don't have a credit card.

My pair of Chuck Taylors have been sitting in front of the living room since Monday.
I haven't picked it up.
No one's bothered to pick it up for me.
Only my ma has the initiative to ask me to pick it up.
I'll just leave them there.

I'm bored!
I was taking a short nap just now when Tong Huiling called me.
She always calls me at the wrong time.
So tomorrow I'm going to meet her.

My neighbour bought the lastest version of N70.
It's not the old version.
This version can support memory cards of bigger space.
My old version I think can only use memory card of up to 512MB.
Cos I'm using that.
The newer version is black.
And I think it's stupid cos the difference between the old one and the new one is the memory card thing.
Whereas everything else is the same.
Might as well buy a phone with a better camera like N73 or N93 right?

I'm concentrating on blogging crap because if I have nothing to blog about,
I'll blog about the gahmen.
And I won't be nice about it.
Yesterday I heard something in the news saying something about dunno the price of what rised.
FUCK.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger