Thursday, November 02, 2006

well...

So now I'm trying to study for my Principles of Marketing and Production Management exam tomorrow.
The Business Law paper on Monday wasn't so bad.
We are not in the right to complain, lecturers give us study guides before exams,
most of the tips they give are spot on.
They want us to pass what.
We of course must pass also.
Give them so much money for fuck?

My baby just went to Yishun camp to hand in his army stuff to be flown to Australia,
and be briefed about stuff.
He may be going tomorrow or on Saturday.
Sucks right?
No boyfriend for 3 weeks.

Was on the bus a few days ago when I saw this ad on TV Mobile showing Robbie Williams'
new album.
I'm wondering which way his music road is turning.
I haven't heard his new song or new album,
but I'm starting to doubt him.
His music is getting... weird.
Ever since 'Rock DJ'.
I think it's crap.

I'm a big fan.
Maybe of his music a few years ago.
His new album is called Rudebox, by the way.
Got to check that out.

When I go to Malaysia in December maybe it will be out by then.
Psst. Those pirated ones.
Should I be posting this on my blog?
Ahem.
I didn't say I was going to buy.
But I want My Chemical Romance's new album, The Black Parade.
Their music rocks, their music videos rock even more.
PHWAH!

Lastly...
What to do when you meet a robber/rapist/sex maniac/flasher/crazy man:

1) Kick him in the balls.
2) Stab him in te eye.
3) Scream as loud as you can.
4) Get a bloody policeman.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger