Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So next year I'm turning 18,
which means I can get my driving liscence,
which means I can drive a car,
which means I can go clubbing,
which means I can watch M18 movies,
which means I can check out sex shops,
which means I can have sex more legally.
No no no...
The main point is I can drive a car,
which means I can take part in the 987FM Subaru WRX Challenge!
Ok lah, it's not as if I sure will win,
but no harm trying.
The annual competition is now on,
and contestants have still got their hands glued to the car.
This year's model is 2.5 litres leh!
Car quite good know.
But it's the 'ultimate endurance, with the ultimate prize', as they say.
Well, price, really.
Aching joints and feet and arm and the lack of sleep.
Just to win a car!
But it's definitely worth it.
See if next year I'm going to give it a try.
But I suck at these things, ugh.
Was in the bus 143 from Toa Payoh on the way to Jurong East to meet my boyfriend on Sunday when
I went past Ngee Ann City.
I could see the car, and many many people.
I wonder which lucky soul is going to win.
Last year, I think the last person standing lasted for 70 plus hours.
That's like, super long lah.

Damn.
It's only been one day and I'm already missing him.
We went through thick and thin together.
Recently his ex came back to ask him back.
That period of time was hard for me.
It's not like I've known him for years and years,
but we get along well.
You see, sometimes your other half have to be the opposite of you,
so the relationship will last.
I'm quite bad-tempered whereas he's good-tempered.
Or maybe he's much more matured than me so he doesn't bother to carry on fighting whenever we
fight.
He may be thinking something like, "I don't have that much time and energy to fight with you."
Or maybe he's just good-tempered.
But it's a good thing.
Like my ma says, whenever she hears the Monkey Next Door's mother scream at her husband,
"If your pa were to marry her, sure cannot last even two months!"
In this case, my ma is the good-tempered one and my pa the bad-tempered one.
Next door is opposite.
They fight a lot,
and she's loud.
War for them,
entertainment for me.
Hehehe.
Yah, you put two people with the same personality,
in the first place you might as well don't put them together.
Sigh...
I wish she hadn't came back.
Her coming back made my boyfriend stop and think about our relationship.
I don't want him to think about this.
There was one point when he even had to choose between me and her.
That was the hardest part,
like I was going to lost him any minute.
I don't want that feeling.
I just want us to be happy,
with no third party.
Being with him made me learn a lot.
How to love, how to deeply care for someone, how to be happy.
Nevermind he's not drop-dead-gorgeous-model-material,
after some time looks doesn't matter.
My friend says that too.
It's human nature,
at first we mind the looks,
but after some time when you get to know the person better,
what's really important is the inside.
And I love his inside.
He's honest and caring and generous and cute and funny...
Hehehe.
And he knows a lot of things, being 29 years old.
So if I have something I'm troubled with,
he'll tell me everything for at least half an hour.
His past experiences, advices, or even general knowledge...
My ma always say, "He has eaten more salt than you have eaten rice."
That's what he told me also.
That's what everyone tells me.
I love my baby.
We started off calling each other baby and we've never stopped since.
Err..
When he comes back and reads this he sure will say something.
I'm going to marry him.
=D

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger