Monday, November 06, 2006

Last night went to meet my boyfriend one last time before he left for Australia.
He went this morning, took the 7.45am flight.
He messaged me at 4.19am, telling me to take care of myself and he'll be back soon.
This is the first time he's been so far and so long away from me.
No choice what, have to serve the country.
Somemore train in the jungle, no phone to call home.
He joked that the only time can call home is when something happens to him,
and it's not him who is calling.
So suay, his mouth.
All I can do is tell him to be careful, check for snakes before he poo poo.
We're always worrying about each other, we're more of like each other's parents.
Sigh...
Well, just hope time will pass faster and he'll be home soon and in my arms.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger