Monday, November 13, 2006

Having them come here to visit us was fun.
But no matter where it is, being with them makes me feel happy.
I guess we're far apart from each other, that's why.
Some of your relatives live close to you and you see them all the time,
you'll gradually grow to feel as if it's no big deal.
But for me, only seeing them twice a year is not enough.
I miss my grandma.
She's getting old and I fear that one day she'll forget me.
Every year around this time, I'd start dreaming of Malaysia.
Then I'll get this terrible urge of wanting to go.
Yesterday when they left, I really wanted to go with them.
When I was young I used to cry whenever they leave.
And when I go to Malaysia, I enjoy the change of environment.
The dusty roads, the scorching sun, the freedom of appreciating each passing day..
It's always the midst of holidays whenever I go,
so I consider it an annual vacation.
Well, no worries, I'm going soon!

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger