Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturdays are boring without him around.
I used to meet him every Saturday.
But nevermind!
He'll be back soon.
Probably Tuesday or Wednesday.
If I remember correctly he told me he'll be boarding the plane back to Singapore either tomorrow or Monday.
And the flight is around 10 hours...
Blah!
I'm so bored.
In case you haven't noticed,
I've got a new blogskin.
This is something I really like,
cos the words are clear and the navigations are good.
And the dark background.
And I can put in photos myself!
I just anyhow do and the photo appeared there.
Hehe.
I'll be able to change the picture as and when I like.
Later I'll probably be home studying or lazing around or do some reading.
Then tomorrow meeting Dr. Tong Huiling.
Blah!
Still so bored.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger