Saturday, November 04, 2006

Going to Kusu island!

Turns out he's leaving on Monday.
It still sucks lah.
But I can see him one more time.
Turns out I'm probably going to fail my Principles of Marketing and Production Management exam.
Whatever.
Just wait for the results lor.
It takes damn long for them to grade and send the results by mail.
So now exams are over I'm once again wasting time on the PSP.
Not healthy hor?
I should probably go to the library and read.
But school starts next week.
Next term's modules are Business Statistics and Fundamentals of Information Technology.
Haha, is IT going to be easy?
Hmm.
Next week my two aunts are coming over from Malaysia.
They want to visit Kusu Island, the land of tortoises.
Think I've never been there before.
But tortoises are boring.
You don't go, "Hey John, hurry up and take the photo, I don't want the tortoise in the background to run
away."
But I've never been there before, so no harm checking it out.
I've got it all planned out.
We're going to take the bus 143 from Toa Payoh Interchange to Harbourfront and catch the ferry to Kusu
Island.
Yay, it'll be a blast.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger