Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wedding on Sunday

My Pa and sis have gone to Malaysia for a cousin's wedding on Sunday night. They should be at the bus terminal at Kallang now. Wished I could go too. But it's just for a wedding, it's kind of a hurry to rush there and back again.

Was busy the whole of yesterday. Last minute decided that I had to add a some things to my HR assignment. Figured I wasn't going to do well anyway, so what the heck, one more page of rubbish hoping to gain some marks won't hurt.

Then my computer got infected with some serious spyware. Tried removing it with anti-spyware software but was unable to. So I had to reformat my computer. Again. Spent a few hours on it.

Read in Blinkmummy's blog (see links) that she got her Honda Jazz, so lovingly named it Xiao Bai, but her 'Good Fren' didn't want her to modify it. I think once in a while her 'Good Fren' is going to have to drive it, and it won't be nice to see a bloke driving a girl's car. Makes me wonder when am I going to get my own car, or even will I get one. Made me think how much Blinkymummy earns a month so she can own a Honda Jazz, although it isn't a very expensive car, but if added in all the costs of fuel and parking fees and servicing fees and stuff, it's not the same story anymore, is it?

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger