Monday, June 04, 2007

Update

Just got back from school actually. We used that classroom. The classroom my lecturer died in. Didn't really feel spooked or whatever. I guess I'm over the trauma already. I just didn't think about it, that's all. Yeah. They let us choose if we want to continue having lessons in that room, as normal, or if we feel uncomfortable they can arrange for us to have our lessons in another room, but the bad news is we would have to go to Dhoby Ghaut. Most of us chose to resume our lessons in that classroom, except for 2 Indonesian girls. I guess they still feel uncomfortable. Well. My POM lecturer saw that there were quite few students present today. So he sort of joked, "Why so few people today? Scared of me, is it?" My friend joked back, "Scared of something else." No one laughed.

Ethan just went off. He's learnt to roll over pretty fast. But he can only roll over to his right, and he can't roll back. So he always get stuck on his stomach, until someone flips him over. He's going to be teething soon, cos he's chewing on his fingers, instead of sucking on them.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger