Friday, June 22, 2007

Update

I regret to say that I haven't been blogging recently. This week has been spent unmeaningfully. I have spent my time on the PSP replaying Final Fantasy 1. And this time round I played all the bonus dungeons and I just ended the game with levels 70 plus. So many days of my life spent on this brainwashing machine! The bf has been complaining that I'm spending too much time on it, and not giving a hoot about my Econs class test next week. Okay okay, I heard you. Now that I'm done I can fully concentrate on studying, though the test isn't a big deal, really.

Baby Ethan just turned 5 months old. His flipping over is as quick as ever. He has just accidentally bashed his head into my ma's head, and is crying his little lungs out. I have learnt to change diapers! I changed his diapers for him yesterday, and am proud of the results. Not too tight, not too loose, and not too uncomfortable for him. And I can carry him the way mothers carry their children. I think I'm almost qualified to be a mother now, except that I haven't tried bathing him and helping him poop and wipe his ass.

He's an adorable little guy. Wherever he goes, people just like to stop and pinch his cheeks and kiss him and whatever. And he's at his cutest when he's asleep. I'm lucky to see him grow a little everyday. It's kind of nice.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger