Friday, June 08, 2007

Broken Spectacles!

I broke my spectacles yesterday.

I was in a hurry cos I was going out to meet the bf, and I quickly cleaned my specs and I realised it was a little loose so I tried bending it to make it tighter. I bent it way too hard and it broke into half. It broke right at the center. I sort of panicked, cos I was rushing for time. I ran out of my room screaming that I broke my glasses. Then me and my ma went downstairs and got a new spectacle frame. I only had to wait for 15 minutes to get it done and spent only 20 mins to make a new pair of glasses. It's not very very nice but I think it suits me better than the previous one. The uncle gave me a huge discount cos three quarters of my family get our specs from him. Cos he's the nearest spectacles shop, you know. The second shop to the left of the elevator. I hate that I had to use my ma's money again.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger