Monday, June 04, 2007

Dreaming of getting rich

Lately I've been thinking about what I would do with the money if I were to become a sudden-millionaire (by means of lottery or inheritance that I do not know of). So here are 12 things I will do with my new found richness:

1. Purchase a piece of land and build the house of my dreams.
2. Buy a golden retriever.
3. Get a MBA. (In case, you know, if I suddenly don't have any money left, I can still get a well-paid job).
4. Buy the car of my dreams (unknown, preferably a Mercedes).
5. Go for slimming sessions & facials & pedicures & manicures.
6. Stock up on wardrobe.
7. Hire maids & a gardener & a butler (but not a chauffeur, I would like to drive my car myself. What's the use of buying myself a car and let someone else drive it?)
8. Give my parents some money.
9. Give the bf some money to open a shop.
10. Get braces and cap my teeth.
11. Start being charitable.
12. Get married.

Yes, I love dreaming about the impossible. But it makes me quite happy. (:

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger