Thursday, February 15, 2007

Yesterday I got a huge shock.
It's always when I don't expect anything and don't anticipate,
that I get a surprise.
I was walking towards our meeting place but couldn't see him anywhere,
and when I spotted him,
he was holding a little bouquet!
Although there're only 3 roses and little flowers and stuff,
I loved it.
It's the sincerity and thought that counts.
He used his lunchtime to go out and buy the flowers,
and only had lunch at 3 plus.
And he drew me a card which I think is far nicer than what I drew him.
It even has a photo of him looking pretty in it.
I took the flowers happily,
and when we walked past a woman holding a huge bouquet,
I didn't envy her at all!
I think maybe an aunite envied me,
or was it me looking weird and standing at a weird location?
I was waiting outside the toilet for him to finish pooping,
holding flowers with one hand and pressing my handphone frantically with my other hand,
trying to not look out of place,
which I did.
This morning I checked the flowers,
they haven't dried up yet!
Am so happy. (:

Just watched Borat.
It's fucking crap.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger