Tuesday, February 06, 2007


Today I had a fucking sore eyelid.
It wasn't the eye that was painful or sore, so eyemo or whatever wasn't going to help.
Felt as if the eyelid was going to clamp shut anytime.
And it didn't help matters with my sleepiness and with my class ending at 4pm.
So I had some fun with my N70.
I'm normally not very vain but I just took some crap photos anyway.
It's the bf's 30th birthday this Thursday.
I'm drawing a birthday card for him.
Much better than popping down to Popular or Hallmark to buy a birthday card.
It's turn out quite well, I think.
My sis drew one for him too.
When my sis bothers to do something like this for someone,
it means that the person is worthy enough for her time.
It means quite a lot.
She didn't even draw one for me lah.
Bugger.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger