Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New Phone For Pa

Went with pa to buy handphone for him just now.
As expected, the salesman whipped out all sorts of stuff to persuade us to buy.
Thinking that the promotion package of one Nokia battery, handphone pouch, desktop charger, screen protector and crystal
case, all for $68, was worth it,
we decided to include that package as well.
They told us it's the New Year so they can't get stocks ,
that's why I've got to go back on Monday to get the crystal case and desktop charger.
But after closer inspection,
I realized that the battery he gave me was a compatible one,
instead of the original one that he said he was going to include.
So I called up the shop.
He told me there may have been a mistake.
That he "accidentally" gave me the wrong one.
"Purposely", more like.
I told him I'll be going back on Monday to get it, along with the crystal case and desktop charger.
With my sharp eyes,
I saved myself.

So the thing is...
When buying handphones from shops who aren't the authorised dealers,
i.e. those shops which deal with 2 or 3 handphone operators,
keep your eyes opened.
Only those which bear the sign, 'Singtel' or 'Starhub',
or those M1 Shops and Singtel Hello! stores are trustworthy.

My ma just received a phone call from my cousin.
My cousin asked if my ma is willing to be the child's nanny for a monthly $500.
Of cos my ma took the job.
I'm happy, too.
With the extra income and a baby in the house!
We're already planning where to put the cot!
:D

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger