Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Am staying home today.
No lessons for today and tomorrow.
And it's Valentine's Day today!
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
I love you, you love me, I love him, she loves me, he loves her, she loves her, we love you, you love us, GOD LOVES ME!
Not anticipating any surprises today.
I already prepared myself for that.

I drew the bf a card in less then 2 hours.
We're going through this craze of drawing cards for each other, no matter the occasion.

It's gonna be Chinese New Year soon.
I've got a one week break next week.
So am going to use that time to complete the PS2 game,
in case I don't ever get around to finishing it...
Don't think I'm going for the bai nian thing at all...
Just going to stay home.
What for?
After the flood and the damage it caused,
it doesn't feel like CNY at all.
This is the saddest CNY ever.
Going to see my not-very-close relatives would be just plain weird.
Don't think I'll even recognise them if I happen to see them in the streets.
That's how bad it is.
I don't know them at all.
My parents aren't close with them, too.

I actually hate CNY.
I don't get a lot of angbaos.
I hate CNY songs.
I'm like the Grinch.
He hates Christmas whereas I hate CNY.
But at the end he ends up loving Christmas.
But I don't see myself ever loving CNY.
I only like the bright decorations at home.
But one of them fell down.
My ma stuck it up again.
It fell down again.
Now it's lying somewhere, forgotten.

I love Eason Chen.
Bu Zhi Bu Jian made me cry.
I was thinking of some things at that time.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger