Saturday, February 03, 2007

On Thursday I told my ma and sis that I've asked the bf to come over to our house to help my fix the computer.
So today he went over.
My dear ma was excited, I tell you.
Me and my sis went to Toa Payoh central to buy her a bag,
then we went to the MRT station to wait for him.
Then we went to NTUC to buy a lot of oranges for my ma.
Haha.
I was kind of glad my ma was able to meet him at long last.
Ever since I broke the news to her,
she has been talking about him,
and she had not even met him yet!
So now they've met each other.
And my sis too.
But not my pa.
Cos the three of us are keeping our mouth shut about this.
My ma made him eat the laksa she cooked.
Now I don't have to worry about them not getting along well.
As long he's nice and honest and polite,
my ma will love him.
My ma hasn't got high expectations.
Now I'm at the library with him.
I'm typing away while he's reading a book on fertility.
I think the best place for dating (without snogging and touchy-feely) is the library.
Just have to grab a book and snuggle up beside each other and just enjoy the quiet time together.
You don't even have to talk to each other.
Ooooh.
I just like to look over at him and think about how much I love him.
*Stretches both arms as far as possible apart*
This much!
I love you, baby.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger