Friday, November 28, 2008

414: I'm alright. Just feeling a little sore

Sore as in my body's feeling sore. Not sore from that thing that happened between me and her.

Fucking hell. After the jab yesterday I was thinking why my body was feeling so tired and aching. Actually it was the after effects of the flu jab. And then the doctor and the nurses didn't tell me that I'm not supposed to eat seafood after the jab, for a few days. I ate some prawns and a piece of sotong fillet this afternoon, and I ate 3 sotong balls from Old Chang Kee yesterday after the jab.

And Elaine said the flu jab makes your body heaty. Immediately after she said that, my throat started to hurt. And I was wondering this morning why my left ear hurts. It's the heatiness. And the gums at the back of my mouth are swollen.

The injection area is kind of swollen now. When I press on it it feels as if there's a blue black there. But there's nothing except for a little bit of swelling. And it freaking hurts. And it feels kind of warm.

I'm feeling better today, everyone. Thanks for your concern. Although however evil my mouth (or my fingers, or my mind) can be, I'm not one who bear grudges. I just need a good night's sleep and all the anger (and whatever emotions) will be swept from my mind. I'm an easy-going person. BUT DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY.

I talked to her today. Don't say I didn't try. But of course I have to talk to her, I work with her. So yes, we talked regarding work stuff. ONLY.

The BF is back. Tee hee. He's starting work on Monday. Whee heee. :)

You know, I never thought that I would bring work home, in this retail service line, but yes, I brought work home. It's that dumb stock-take, damn it. I swear that one of these days stock-takes will haunt me in my dreams. It's inescapable.

I'm having a headache now, from staring at the stock-take list too long.

And I'm still having no appetite.

OH WHERE, OH WHERE HAS MY HEARTY APPETITE GONE TO.........?

I am totally freaking myself out. I'm going to go do research on any diseases which symptoms include loss of appetite.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger