Thursday, November 27, 2008

411: Went for medical check-up

Went for medical check-up this morning. It was one of the troublesome procedures you have to go through before being a full-timer. It was a piece of cake. The flu jab didn't hurt. And the X-Ray was alright, although it was my first time taking an X-Ray.

Something weird is happening to my body. I don't have much appetite lately. I noticed this drastic change in me 2 days ago, when I only ate a small bun for breakfast and it could last me all the way into the afternoon without me feeling hungry at all. These few days it's been like this. Today I didn't eat anything at all until 2.30pm. I wasn't hungry at all. I'm wondering what's causing this loss of appetite in me.

Weird.

Might be work-related stress.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger