Tuesday, November 18, 2008

406: Watched Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa


I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT!


Went to watch it with the BF just now at Jurong Point. The movie was funny, although the BF commented after the movie that I didn't laugh at all. I laughed a little bit lor. But I don't really laugh a lot while watching movies anyway, unlike the BF, I could feel him shaking all over with laughter beside me.

Things are finally looking up for the BF, on his career. I'm very happy for him. His mood is much better too. He's starting to talk about things like bringing me for holidays and sending me for my Degree course. But all of that can wait, baby. :)

But I'm actually quite sad right now. My ma and sis have left for Malaysia, without me! They went yesterday, and this is the first time they have gone to Malaysia without me. I suggested to my ma that I take unpaid leave and go with them but she refused, saying that I have to concentrate on my work. So maybe I'll go next year. I want to bring the BF again. :) Thinking of the time that I brought him over for the first time, he was so shy when I introduced him to all of my family. Anyway, so now that they have left me in Singapore alone with my pa, I have no free dinners. My pa can't cook. I'm sad.

Yesterday I was wondering why I was so sad when my ma and sis left for Malaysia. I was thinking, thinking, and realised with a shock that the reason why I was so sad was because the last time the house was this dead quiet was when my ma was admitted to the hospital. That was the most nerve-wrecking point of my life in this family. Thinking about it still bring tears to my eyes. After being through all that hardship, I swear I will protect my family and my beloved BF.

Geez, I'm being sentimental again.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger