Saturday, November 15, 2008

405: Crazy Crocs Sale!

Went to the Crocs Sale at Expo with Joey yesterday. Was looking forward to this day, cos the sale promised up to 80% discount. But the moment we stepped into the hall, we were bombarded by the sight of hundreds and hundreds of people. We chose our shoes pretty quickly, but the most tormenting part of this whole event was when we queued up to pay. We must have queued for at least two and a half hours. I bought 2 pairs, a Ruby Mary Jane, and a pair of brown Ithaca for only $45! Cheap cheap! We finished paying at about 5pm and after a quick rush to the toilets to relieve our bladders, I went to the MRT station where the BF was waiting for me, and the BF and I headed to Changi Airport Terminal 3 because that man wanted to eat Popeye's Chicken.





























No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger