Wednesday, November 26, 2008

410: Work

Today's stock-taking was alright. My tiredness eased a little after a can of Nescafe coffee. It's amazing what coffee can do. We finished at about 4.30pm, and I thought we were right on schedule, but I realized that we were quite slow actually.

And then I almost quarreled with her again, because of trivial matters, yet again. I came to work in the morning, then Janis called and said that that person will come in late, at 12pm. I was already a little pissed, because she didn't say anything about her claiming some hours. But she already knew that it was the apparel stock take today, so she should have printed another copy of the apparels stock take list for me. But not surprisingly, she didn't. So I had to squeeze in the figures into the stock take list for last week. After adding in the new figures, the stock take list is quite in a mess. As usual, she said she would come in at 12pm, but she came at 2pm. She came and check on us, and she told us she would print another list for us, and also ask Linda Tan to freeze the system.

So after we finished the stock take, I asked her whether she asked Linda to freeze the system and whether has she printed the new stock take list already, she told me to wait, while she finish up her things. But the things she do are not so important stuff. Stock-taking is very important right? And some more this stock take we have to submit to Linda. Then she bo chap me while I have my tea break, and she proceeded to do her "more important things". I asked her 2 more times when she finally printed out the list for me. To my annoyance, the list doesn't go according to IPN, so it would definitely give me hell if I were to record it with that list, and I only had about 1 hour 15 mins left. I was super pissed then, and asked her whether can the list be extracted out according to IPN, which I clearly knew it could be done. How would I know that she got angry then? I only wanted to let her know that she is making my work difficult that way. But I can bear with it, it would only take me a very long time to complete the list. And she's so bloody impatient, so what the fuck am I to do?

I'm still new. I just converted to full time. This is my first time doing stock take as a full timer. I need a little guidance, is it wrong to ask you questions once in a while? Maybe sometimes I screw things up accidentally, but I'm willing to learn. Stop giving me that irritated face when I ask you questions.

So I asked her whether can the list be extracted out according to IPN, she said something like, "Why not you try extracting it out?" I tried to explain but she went on and on so I was like almost going to explode so I didn't answer her and instead walked out the door. Previously I asked her again if she had asked Linda to freeze the system and she said yes. But couldn't have she told me the moment Linda freezed the system, so I could go out and ask the cashiers to stop cutting the tags of the tee shirts?

So I didn't answer her and went out the door, and went to collect the tags that they have cut, and to ask them to stop cutting the tags. When I came back into the office she looked pissed as hell, which made me even more fucking angry. I swear my blood was boiling in my veins. I mean, come on, it's only a few clicks away to making my job easier, would it cost your life? And when you said "Why not you try extracting it out?", I almost wanted to laugh and extract it out myself, it's so simple, damn it. Back when Auntie Su was still in charge of tee shirt, would you have treated Auntie Su this way? You would have extracted everything out nicely for her.

I understand that she is busy, she has important things to do. But she is selfish in a way that she thinks only she herself is busy, and everyone else is not as busy. But come on, I've been stuck on shop floor the past one week doing stock take. Am I very free? And that day I was complaining to myself that my body aches (which is still aching), she happened to hear it but mistook that I was having headache, she asked me, "You having headache, then what about me?"

WHO THE FUCK CARES!
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!


And please, your workload is only starting to get a little heavy, and you complain so much. After you came back from JBP all you did was slack. And I was so stupid as to slack with you also. I regretted it okay. I never want to be friendly with a person like you.

She has to know that the world doesn't revolve around her. She has to know that if she treats people better, people would treat her better. She doesn't respect people at all.

I just measured my blood pressure. Luckily it went down. I won't spoil my health because of her.

I remember I had a misunderstanding with Najib and we sort of didn't get along, but we gave in and we get along better now. But with her, I won't give in. One of these days I really will explode. I knew that with my temper, one day I would meet someone whom I won't get along with, I never thought it would be so soon.

People say forgive and forget. But I'm a person who forgives but never forgets.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger