Monday, August 11, 2008

The laptop is back!

The laptop was down. There was nothing the BF or I could do so we sent it for servicing. Actually we could get it back immediately the next day but I had to work. So I only got it back this afternoon. The laptop was missed. But now I've got it back. :)

Having a terrible backache now. Right knee is aching too.

Something bad happened at work yesterday. My attitude towards him will change. For now.

Spent the morning at the BF's place. We had our usual Monday morning workout. Then we went to Acer to collect the laptop, and then had lunch, and then sat in the library until 7.30pm, after which I went home. This is how we enjoy our dates. Hahaha.

2 comments:

CLAYTON said...

u alrite?
dat day very very tensed sia..
first time i kept quiet all the way..

AH MIN said...

hey.
i'm ok lor.
but not really talking to him.

haha.

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger