Sunday, August 24, 2008

383: At the end of the day

Felt kind of important at work today. Linda Tan, our retail director, is calling us up practically everyday to ask us to transfer stock to the kiosk at T3. I only did a day of transfers for her on Friday and guess what she said when she called this afternoon, and I picked up the phone? She told me she wants me to be in charge of the T3 transfers, which means that I must pack everything up, change the price tags to prices without GST, fill in the internal transfer forms, and now my additional job is to consolidate all the transfers, day by day, into an Excel sheet. Which meant that I spent 2 hours in the office sitting in front of the computer, typing. While everyone else is on the shop floor working their asses off. Although I get to relax and sit down, but somehow I feel a little stressed, with the additional responsibility. Najib even gave me a clear folder to put in the transfers, for my own reference. He called me the acting supervisor/assistant supervisor.

But at the end of the day, I'm still a part timer earning $6 an hour.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger